Monday, October 17, 2011

[HOW-TO] Return your HTC DROID Incredible to stock

Hey y'all!

I had to return my DROID Incredible to stock from CM7 Nightlies. Here is a walk through (with DL links!) to do the same

[DISCLAIMER]
I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE IN THE PROCESS OF DOING THIS.

1. Back up your phone (if you feel this will be needed)
2. Back up your apps (if you want an easy reinstall later)
3. Download these files: 2.2 Image and 2.3.4 Update.zip
4. place both in /sdcard
5. reboot phone into hboot via powering down, and holding power on+vol down. apply the requested updates by following the on screen prompts.

If you have any questions, email me!

EDIT: Links are down for now. if you need them, email me and ill get them to you.
Welcome back to stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment